Sunday, January 24, 2010

Update

Welp,

I've been worrying a lot about my school work lately. I've had a 100 question test in psychology (that was very difficult btw) as well as algebra homework over the weekend. To top it off I have to design and give a speech tomorrow.

This makes it hard to focus on the little pond that the lion and I are going to study, plus we don't even know if we can work on it; as their ripping down the little brown house this summer that is right next to the little pond.

I need to get both of us off our bottoms and get some information from the city, which owns the pond.

In other news the lion and I are planning on taking diving classes sometime in March. Although not actually part of our schooling, it's going to be very important for our goal of working on underwater archeological sites.

PG };8>

No comments:

Post a Comment