Tuesday, January 12, 2010

It's only TUESDAY?

It never fails, the first couple of weeks of school seem as if they take up 32 hours a day, 12 days a week. PG had some issues with his financial aid so that took up a good deal of yesterday, and today between our jumping schedules and helping out other students with various things, and then trying to get my own computer working properly (I'm really liking Windows 7, I love my HP Touchsmart, but Hewlet Packard, your proprietary upgrade from Vista to 7 for your customers is one of the worst I have ever seen and is really making me question if I would purchase your products again), there's no way we're going to make it to Mick's tomorrow. Hopefully we can get there this weekend.

I had my first classes of the Dreaded Two: Organic Chemistry and Microbiology. Actually I think they are going to be very easy for me, but PG may have some trouble with them when he gets into it. He's more of the mathematical, problem-solving type with what is directly in front of him; I am a more long-term learner of broader concepts and have no problem with remembering obscure definitions and general applications. But that's what makes us such a good team, our learning and retention strengths back each other up perfectly.

This one will be short as I'm still working on the software issues the upgrade to 7 is continuously throwing at me. Now yet again my internet connection is running horribly slow and on top of that, Adobe Reader tells me it can only be installed as an administrator (when, of course, I'm operating as exactly that).

Happy happy, joy joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment